Wagoner Asset Forfeiture Attorney

Wagoner Asset Forfeiture AttorneyProtect Your Property: Get Back What Belongs To You

When law enforcement seizes your property, you need a Wagoner Asset Forfeiture Attorney on your side to help you fight for what belongs to you. We have seen it done time and time again where cash, trucks and cars along with other property are seized in connection with drugs, prostitution, drunk driving, “white collar” or financial crimes. When property that should not be seized by authorities is seized, we are here to make sure you get what belongs to you back.

There is no constitutional obligation of the government to provide you a lawyer when it comes to asset forfeiture matters. You have the best possible chance at getting your property back in civil court when you have a Wagoner Asset Forfeiture Attorney on your side. It all starts with a free, confidential call to a lawyer on our team at Wirth Law Office – Wagoner at (918) 485-0335.

Understanding Civil Asset Forfeitures

In Oklahoma, not everyone is charged with a crime in many civil asset forfeitures situations in the state. A Wagoner Asset Forfeiture Lawyer has seen the threat of wrongful criminal prosecutions by law enforcement discourage many people who have had their money taken by the government from going to court and filing a claim to recover the funds. In many civil asset forfeitures, nobody is ever charged with a crime in Oklahoma courts.

It is a travesty of justice but it can happen when law enforcement extortion occurs, where authorities may offer an out of court cash settlement in which the seized funds are forfeited under threat of criminal prosecution. You must protect your legal rights and property by discussing your specific situation with a Wagoner Asset Forfeiture Attorney.

Confidential Consultation: Wagoner Asset Forfeiture Attorney

When your property has been seized by law enforcement, it is time to reach out to our legal team for a free consultation with a criminal defense lawyer. Call the Wirth Law Office – Wagoner at (918) 485-0335 (or toll free at (888) Wirth-Law). Or, as always, you may enter a legal question in the form at the top right of this page.

Bookmark and Share